Thursday, October 19, 2006

Reality Check

It came in and hit me hard as my alarm clock went off early Monday morning. I was so confused. What is that noise??? Why am I up at 5:45 AM??? And then I remembered...work. Back to reality has become reality.

Obviously it was tough and everyone has been getting there digs in. YES Im back to work and its a downer, and YES I am broke and in the hole...but you know what Jaack?? It was so worth every single euro, dirham, franc, forint, kuna, kroner, koruny, tolar, penny, pound and zlotych...and I have absolutly no regrets.

Wrap your head around this: In 9 months I have been though 23 countries, 3 continents, 5 states, 5 provinces, and 1 territory. I have seen a lot. I have done a lot. And probably most important, I have learned a lot. And now? Now I am home...for now.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home