Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Random life

Golf and food indeed. Mike and I started an eating contest at my grandparents where we would match and try and top what the other ate. Childish some would say but then you don't know my family. In the end, I was a bigger man and put and end to it but the damage was done. I had streached my stomach and was getting used to large "sport eating" meals. So I will say that is why I had to leave Sarnia. The truth is I got very comfy there which makes it that much harder to leave.

I had no plans till going to Montreal for the long weekend. I called my brother/travel agent to set me up with a car for the long weekend trip and then asked him for one in Sarnia. The Rock and Roll hall of fame caught my eye and before I knew it I was off to Cleveland...Ohio.

Hopefully I will have something of interest to post soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home